You will need: natural or mixed with lycra fabric; 1 zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part - 2 details
2. Back part - 2 details
3. Front facing - 2 details
4. Back facing - 2 folded detail
5. Pocket - 2 details
Fusing: facing details.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of facing details.
2. Sew darts, press darts towards the center.
3. Topstitch pockets on the front parts of the garment.
4. Sew side seams. Sew step seams. Press allowances apart. Sew front middle seam and back middle one with one stitch, leave a slit for the zipper. Press the allowances downward the roundings.
5. ZIPPER: press slit edge allowances into wrong side. Topstitch the zipper on slit both edges.
6. Garment upper edge: sew facings along side edges. Topstitch the facing on parts upper edges right sides together. Cut the allowances to 0.5 cm (3/16") width, place them under facings and stitch along the edges. Turn facings into wrong side, press the upper edge. Turn the facings from inside, sew them on zipper braid. Additionally, sew facing lower edges to seam allowances and darts depths.
7. Turn the hem allowance under, then sew.