You will need: moreen or viscose; fusing; lining; separable zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Center back part - 1 detail
2. Pocket - 2 details
3. Center front part - 2 details
4. Collar - 2 details
5. Front facing - 2 details
6. Lower back facing - 1 detail
7. Lower front facing - 2 details
1.Center back part - 1 detail
2.Center front part - 2 details
Fusing: front facing, outer collar.
1. Apply the fusing to front facing, outer collar.
2. Stitch front darts and press them downwards. Stitch back darts and press them towards back center.
3. Serge pocket outer contour and press it according to pattern. Topstitch upper edge on the pocket, mark pocket place and topstitch the pocket along the contour at 0.2 cm (1/16") from pocket edge.
4. Stitch side/shoulder edges and press them apart.
5. Lay collar details together and overstitch the collar along the contour. Turn collar corners right side out. Press the collar.
6. Stitch the zipper under edging. Fold edging under and press it (at closure segment).
7. Stitch side edges of front/back hem facings. Lay hem facings on the garment right sides together and overstitch the hem. Topstitch hem overstitching allowance on facings at 0.2 cm (1/16") from seam; stop stitching 5 cm (2") before edging.
8. Pin front facing on front part right sides together. Stitch front facing lower edge to front part facing's upper edge; stop stitching 1 cm (3/8") before front facing edge. Overstitch edgings with front facings along edging lines (at front part side). Cut extra fabric of edging's seams lower corners. Turn edgings right side out and press seams.
9. Stitch the collar into vest neckline. Make decorative stitch at 0.5 cm (3/16") along edging line.
10. Stitch lining details leaving a hole into right side seam. Press the lining.
11. Stitch the lining to front facings and hem facing and outer collar coinciding with garment seams. Press allowance of seam joining the collar apart and fix them close to seams. Stitch lining side seam.