Recommended fabrics: lightweight silk or cotton fabrics.
You will need: eyelet cotton fabric, eyelet lace 1 cm (3/8”) wide, 7 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Center Back part - 1 piece
2. Side Back - 2 pieces
3. Side Front - 2 pieces
4. Center Front - 2 pieces
5. Top Front - 2 pieces
1. Sew Center Fronts to Side Fronts. Machine-baste at allowances between the notches at bottom of Top Fronts, pull threads to make gathers. Baste Top Fronts to bottom Fronts, stitch together.
2. Sew princess seams of Back. Sew shoulder and side seams. Serge all seam allowances, press.
3. Turn back to the wrong side extended Front Facings, press, baste.
4. Serge allowances of armholes, neckline and bottom hem, press allowances to the wrong side, topstitch. Apply eyelet trim underneath finished edges of armholes, neckline and bottom and edgestitch.
5. Mark buttonholes’ placement at right front, work in buttonholes. Sew buttons to the left Front accordingly.