Recommended fabric: elastic knit fabrics.
You will need: knit fabric, elastic lace, ready-made piping tape dyed-to-match, a hook-and-eye tape for underwear, 1 small button.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
2. Back - 2 pieces
4. Front - 1 piece with fold
1. Back Yoke - 2 pieces
3. Front Yoke - 1 piece with fold
5. Leg Insert – 2 pieces
1. Sew center back seam of Back and of Back Yoke, leaving an opening at top for the closure.
2. Sew shoulder seams of Yokes.
3. Cut off allowances at top edges of Front and Back and trim the edges with a piping. Place trimmed edges of Front and Back onto raw edges of Front Yoke and Back Yoke, baste and stitch together at piping (you must stitch right onto the seam of attaching the piping to Front and Back).
4. Cut off allowances at neckline and armholes and trim the edges with piping.
5. Sew side seams. Cut off allowances at leg openings of Front and Back pieces, as well as allowances at the outer edges of Leg Inserts. Trim these raw edges with piping. Place Leg Inserts parts onto Front and Back and stitch together tight into the seam of piping of Front and Back.
6. Turn under and press seam allowances at bottom (crotch) of Front and Back, place parts of hook-and-eye tape underneath, baste and sew.
7. Make a loop at the left side of back closure, and sew small button to the right side.