You will need: fabric suitable for blouse (natural or mixed), fusing, decorative ring, zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front yoke - 2 details
2. Front insert - 2 details
3. Center front part - 1 detail
4. Side front part - 2 details
5. Back yoke - 1 detail
6. Back insert - 1 detail
7. Side back part - 2 details
8. Center back part - 1 detail
9. Front facing - 1 detail
10. Back facing - 1 detail
Fusing: back/front facings.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of back/front facings.
2. Stitch side front part to center front part. Serge joining seam and press it towards front center.
3. Stitch front insert to front lower part. Serge joining seam and press it downwards.
4. Stitch front yoke to front lower part. Serge joining seam and press it downwards.
5. Stitch side back part to center back part. Serge joining seam and press it towards back center part.
6. Stitch back insert to back lower part. Serge joining seam and press it downwards.
7. Stitch back yoke to back lower part. Serge joining seam and press it downwards.
8. Serge front/back side edges. Stitch top side edges and press them apart, leaving a slit into left seam to sew the zipper in. Stitch shoulder edges and press them apart.
9. Stitch front/back facings' shoulder edges and right side edge. Serge facings' inner edge.
10. Stitch the zipper into garment's left side seam. Lay front/back facings on the top right sides together coinciding neckline edges and front shaped neckline. Overstitch armhole edges, front/back neckline edges and front shaped neckline leaving a hole for ring. Topstitch armhole/neckline overstitching allowances at 0.2 cm (1/16") from overstitching; stop stitching 5 cm (2") before side seam. Fold facing left side edge under and stitch it to zipper allowance. Turn left side seam right side out and press it. Make decorative stitch at 1 cm (3/8") from front shaped neckline edge. Pull the ring into.
11. Serge garment hem, press it into wrong side and topstitch.