You will need: sheer natural fabric.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back part - 1 detail
2. Left front part - 1 detail
3. Right front part - 1 detail
4. Long waistband - 1 detail
5. Short waistband - 1 detai
1. Sew front/back darts. Press darts.
2. Sew shoulder seams, serge them. Press shoulder seams backwards.
3. Serge front/back neckline edges, sleeve hems. Turn front/back ready allowances under and topstitch them at 0.5 cm (3/16") from edge. Turn one-piece sleeve's hem ready allowances and topstitch at 0.5 cm from edge.
4. Serge side seams. Side seams leaving a slit into left side seam; press side seams apart. Serge the hem, then turn under and topstitch.
5. Fold the waistband along the center and overstitch along both edges. Turn waistband right side out and press it. Edgestitch waistband edge. Sew the waistband to left front part. Serge joining seam and topstitch it.
6. Serge side edge of short waistband. Apply the waistband to right front part and overstitch by three edges. Turn the waistband right side out and press it. Edgestitch waistband edge.
You can trim waistband end with buckle.