You need: crepe; 4 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part -4 pieces
2. Back part -2 folded pieces
3. Collar -2 folded pieces
Top consists of 2 layers. Two front parts and one of back parts are inner details.
Fusing: outer collar, front facings.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of outer collar and front facings.
2. Stitch front darts. Press darts’ depths towards front center, topstitch along the edge on right side.
3. Stitch side seams. Stitch back middle seam into back part and strap. Pres allowances apart.
4. Lay collar details right sides together and overstitch along outer contour. Cut allowances. Turn the collar right side out, topstitch edges. Topstitch collar open edges on allowances at 1 mm (1/16") from marking. Stitch the collar in at outer top’s right side coinciding marks.
5. Lay inner top on outer one right sides together, stitch them along edgings and lower edges; begin/stop stitching 5 cm (2") before edging neckline. Cut allowances, cut at corners. Turn the top right side out, serge edges. Pull back edges right side out through the slit into collar joining seam and pin strap open edges and back edges. Stitch edges with one seam. Srge strap/back neckline edges. Fold strap inner side under and tack them on collar joining seam. Topstitch along edges: collar joining seam, edgings, hem, back neckline, straps’ right side.
6. Make buttonholes into right edgings, sew buttons on left one.