You will need: fabric with elastic grains; lace.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Center back part – 2 pieces
2. Side back part – 2 pieces
2. Cup – 2 pieces
3. Front insert – 1 piece
4. Center front part – 2 pieces
5. Middle front part – 2 pieces
6. Side front part – 2 pieces
7. Back tie – 2 pieces
8. Front tie – 2 pieces
1. Stitch middle edge of center front part and serge it. Press the seam.
2. Stitch relieve seam into middle/center front part. Serge the seam and press it.
3. Stitch relieve seam into middle/side front part. Serge the seam and press it.
4. Serge cup’s front edge and press it. Gather cup’s lower edge and stitch the cup to front part. Serge the seam and press it frontward.
5. Stitch back details together. Serge joining seam and press it towards side back part.
6. Stitch middle back seam. Serge middle seam and press it towards right back part.
7. Stitch side seams. Serge seams and press them backwards.
8. Serge back/front low-cut neckline. Press seam allowance into wrong side and press them at 0.5 cm (3/16") from edge.
9. Fold each tie along the center and make a stitch at 1 cm (3/8") from the fold stitching together ties’ ends. Turn ties right side out and press them. Stitch ties to the top.
10. Serge top hem and press it. Topstitch top hem.
11. Cut front insert of lace. Fold lace detail’s upper edge and stitch it with zig zag. Lay the insert on cups and topstitch it with zig zag.