You will need: elastic or knitted fabric.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part - 1 folded detail
2. Back part - 2 details
3. Back strap - 1 folded detail
4. Back facing - 1 folded detail
Fusing: back strap, back facing.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of back strap and back facing.
2. Sew back middle seam and back darts. Press back darts towards back part center.
3. Turn one-piece facing of upper front part to right side and topstitch along armhole edges.
4. Stitch the strap along lengthwise edge wrong side out, then turn right side out and press, stretch slightly along bend.
5. Turn one-piece facings of upper front part and armhole allowances to wrong side. Insert strap ends into upper corners between allowances. Topstitch the garment on right side along armholes at 0.7 cm (1/4") from edge.
6. Sew back facing to back part along upper edge, right sides together. Topstitch allowance on facing.
7. Sew side seams (do not catch facing). Sew facing to allowance of middle/side seams and darts depths.
8. Fold the hem under and topstitch at 0.7 cm from edge.