Recommended fabrics: knitted fabric (cotton, viscose), 3 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Top - 2 details
2. Tie – 1 detail
Our advice: To make the fabric along stitched seams stretch, sew details with narrow zigzag or with special stretchable stitches. To make the hem stretch, oversew hem allowance with special oversew stitches (overlock), and then sew it using double needle. This is also attachable to other edges that should stay elastic. These recommendations are not for industry.
1. Press 1 cm (3/8") of hem into wrong side, for both tops.
2. Fold the tie along the center, right sides together, then overstitch, turn out and stitch ends.
3. Overstitch the neckline, right sides together.
4. Overstitch armholes, with holes for the tie.
5. Overstitch the low-cut neckline and closure edge into top back.
6. Turn the top right side out.
7. Make a stitch along the neckline.
8. Pull the tie into the neckline loop.
9. Make special stitch along the armholes, low-cut neckline and closure edge.
10. Make special stitch along the top hem.
11. Work three button holes and sew three buttons.