You will need: sheer natural fabric, 5 buttons, fusing.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back yoke - 2 details
2. Lower back part - 2 details
3. Inner collar - 1 detail
4. Back neckline facing - 1 detail
5. Outer collar - 1 detail
6. Front yoke - 2 details
7. Front facing - 2 details
8. Lower front part - 2 details
Fusing: front facing, back neckline facing, outer collar.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front facing, back neckline facing, outer collar.
2. Make pleats into front lower part and back lower part, stopping 5 cm (2") before hem.
3. Make shallow pleats into front yoke and sew it to front lower part. Serge joining seam and press to front yoke.
4. Sew back lower part to back yoke. Serge joining seam and press it to back yoke.
5. Sew back middle seam. Serge the seam and press it to back right part.
6. Sew shoulder edges. Serge shoulder seams and press them backwards.
7. Cut the piping, fold it along the center and press. Sew folded piping to front/back armhole edges, with piping bend is at 0.75 cm (1/4") width on the garment. Cut allowances to 0.5 cm (3/16") width. Turn the piping into wrong side and topstitch the garment along front/back armholes.
8. Sew side edges. Serge side seam and press it backwards.
9. Serge inner collar with outer collar, then turn the collar right side out.
10. Sew shoulder edges of back neckline facing and front facing. Press shoulder seams apart and serge outer edge of front facing and facing.
11. Pin front facing on front part right sides together and serge front/back necklines and collar. Serge front part with front facing along the edge (sergeing at front part side). Mark hem allowance. Sew lower edge of front facing to front part strictly along marked hem line. Slash seams of front facing upper/lower corners. Turn front facings right wide out.
12. Sew back neckline facing to shoulder seam with 1 cm (3/8") stitch.
13. Serge the hem and topstitch it.
14. Make buttonholes into front right side and sew buttons on left one.