Recommended fabrics: silk and viscose.
You will need: invisible separating zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part yoke – 1 detail
2. Back part yoke – 1 detail
3. Front part - 1 detail
4. Back part - 1 detail
5. Waistband – 2 details
Cut pipings of 0.5 cm (3/16) width by diagonal.
1. Gather front and back upper parts.
2. Fold pipings for front part yoke neckline, back part yoke and straps along the center and press. Sew folded pipings to edges of front part yoke neckline, back part yoke and yoke side edges; piping bent should be on the garment on 0.75 cm (1/4) width. Cut seam allowances to 0.5 cm width. Turn a piping into wrong side, then topstitch along necklines, yoke side seams and straps.
3. Sew yokes to front and back parts.
4. Oversew front/back parts upper edges alongside with yokes.
5. Topstitch oversewn edges on the front and back parts.
6. Sew right side seam.
7. Press left sides of front and back parts into wrong sides and sew the zipper.
8. Gather front and back parts hem.
9. Sew the waistband to the blouse hem. Face waistband ends and topstitch the waistband along the joining seam.