Recommended fabrics: light: wool or combined material, as crepe or gabardine.
You will need: wool crepe; lining; fusible interfacing; 3 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front panel - 2 details
2. Back panel - 1 folded detail
Lining: front panels (excluding facing width) and back panel.
Fusible interfacing: reinforce one-piece facings of front panels with interfacing. Press additionally interfacing stripe of 0.5 cm (3/16") width along waistline (cut stripes in accordingly to waistline shape).
1. Sew side seams into fabric and lining.
2. Turn one-piece facing into right side, sew lining to facing edges. Do not sew 10 cm (4") from the lower edge.
3. Fold lining and facings into wrong side.
4. Undrsew the skirt. Undersew the lining so that the lining was 2 cm (3/4") shorter than fabric skirt. Sew open seams of the lining. Sew facings to hem edge.
5. Work button holes according to marking into front panels upper corners. Sew buttons correspondingly to button holes. Sew the third button as decorative according to marking.