Recommended fabrics: skirt combined or natural material.
You will need: fabric; fusible interfacing; 1 zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back panel - 1 folded detail
2. Front panel - 1 folded detail
3. Front panel yoke - 1 folded detail
4. Back panel yoke - 1 folded detail
5. Belt loop - 4 details
Fusible interfacing: yoke lower details.
1. Strengthen yoke lower parts with fusible interfacing.
2. Sew lower edges of yokes to upper edges of panels, pres allowances into yokes.
3. Sew right side seam from zipper mark down to slit mark, press allowances apart. Tack zipper under split edge, sew on the right side.
4. Sew side seams of lower yokes.
5. Work the upper edges of skirt with yokes, topstitch allowances on, trim and press. Topstitch open edges of lower yokes into upper ones joining seam. Tuck lower edges of yokes and sew to zipper band.
6. Topstitch cutting into panels allowances along the marking.
7. Turn over hem allowance, press, then topstitch.
8. Sew lengthwise edges of belt loops, tuck and press. Topstitch belt loops ends on the yokes in according with marking.