You will need: natural fabric, fusing, 1 zipper, 1 button, elastic braid.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back panel - 2 details
2. Front panel - 1 detail
3. Waistband - 1 detail
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of waistband.
2. Stitch front/ darts. Press front darts towards front panel enter. Press back darts towards back panel center.
3. Serge front/back panels' side edges, back panel side edge, vent edge.
4. Press lower vent's edge into wrong site at 1 cm (3/8"), topstitch at 0.5 cm (3/16") from vent edge. Stitch back middle seam between closure slit and the vent. Press closure slit edges apart and press the vent. Topstitch back middle seam close to vent top according to marks, catching the vent.
5. Sew and press side seems of an article. Stitch garment side edges and press them apart. Press the waistband along the center, right side out, and serge waistband lower inner edge.
6. Cut elastic braid in accordance with your size. Fix it on waistband sides. Topstitch the braid along the waistband stretching the braid. Stitch the waistband to skirt upper edge and overstitch waistband corners. Topstitch waistband lower edge on the seam joining waistband. Serge a buttonhole and sew the button.
7. Serge skirt hem, press it under and topstitch it on the garment.