You will need: natural/mixed fabric; fusing; 1 zipper; 1 button; elastic braid.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Middle back panel - 2 details
2. Side back panel - 2 details
3. Waistband - 1 detail
4. Middle front panel - 1 detail
5. Side front panel - 2 details
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of waistband.
2. Serge side edges of middle front panel, side front panel, middle back panel and side back panel.
3. Stitch front panel's princess seams and press them apart. Stitch back panel's princess seams and press them apart.
4. Serge back middle edge. Stitch back middle seam up to closure slit notch. Press back middle seam apart and press slits for zipper.
5. Stitch the zipper into skirt middle seam. Stitch garment side seams apart.
6. Press the waistband along the center right side out and serge waistband's lower inner edge.
7. Cut elastic braid according to size. Fix it at waistband's sides. Topstitch elastic braid stretching it along the waist. Stitch the waistband to garment upper edge and overstitch waistband corners. Topstitch waistband lower edge on seam joining the waistband.
8. Serge garment hem, press it into wrong side and topstitch on the garment.