Recommended fabrics: soft well-draping material, as viscose, as well as dense knit material.
You will need: crepe; fusible interfacing; zipper; 1 button.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front panel - 1 folded detail
2. Back panel - 2 details
3. Front facing -1 folded detail
4. Back panel - 2 details
5. Front flying panel - 1 detail
Fusible interfacing: facings.
1. Sew darts, press darts towards center.
2. Sew back center seam. Leave zipper split in seam upper part. Sew zipper in.
3. Tack the allowance of upper edge of front flying panel into wrong side. Press allowance of left and lower panel edges into wrong side. Work front lower corner “in envelop.” Topstitch the panel on left and lower edges with double needle. Topstitch upper edge with single stitch along.
4. Place front fly panel wrong side to right side of front, tack right side edges (front panel upper and lower allowances project over corresponding edges of fly panel. Sew side seams.
5. Sew side seams of facings. Sew facing and waistline of the skirt right sides together; do not catch front flying panel. Cut seam allowance closely to stitch, turn into facing and topstitch along the edge. Turn facing into wrong side and sew it to dart depths and seam allowance. Fold facing ends under and sew it to zipper band.
6. Work a button hole into front flying panel, sew button to front panel correspondingly.