Recommended fabrics: silk or wool crepe, gabardine.
You will need: crepe; 1 zipper; 1 button; fusible interfacing for waistband.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back panel - 1 folded detail
2. Front detail - 1 folded detail
3. Waistband - 1 detail
Fusible interfacing: reinforce waistband with fusible interfacing.
1. Sew darts into front and back panels.
2. Sew side seams. Leave free zipper split in left side seam.
3. Sew zipper in.
4. Sew waistband and waistline right sides together. Leave closure allowance at back right end. Sew waistband ends. Fold inside edges of the waistband under and topstitch on right side along the joining seam. Work a button hole into left end of the band and sew button to right one.
5. Turn over hem allowance along hemline, press, then sew by hand.