Recommended fabrics: natural or artificial suede or dense material.
You will need: Artificial suede; 7 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front panel - 2 details
2. Back panel - 1 folded detail
3. Pocket – 2 details
1. Sew darts into front and back panels, press towards center.
2. Sew side seams.
3. Fold pockets allowance under and topstitch on front panels according to marking.
4. Work button holes into right panel, sew buttons to left one.
5. Cut thin suede ties (of about 2 mm width (1/16")). Make tie holes into panel edge, upper and lower edges, and into pocket upper edge on 2 cm distance from edges (inter-hole interval is 2 cm(3/4")). Pull the tie into holes overlapping the edge.