Recommended fabrics: light combined material.
You will need: crepe georgette; 1 zipper; 4 buttons; 6 eyelet details; fusible interfacing; tie.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Left panel - 1 detail
2. Right panel - 1 detail
3. Collar turn-ups - 1 detail
Fusible interfacing: reinforce collar turn-ups with fusible interfacing.
1. Sew darts into panels. Press back darts into center and cut side ones to 1 cm (3/8") width, then work and press into front.
2. Sew back center seam, press allowances apart.
3. Fold collar turn-ups and right panel right sides together and work them. Cut working seam allowance to 0.4 cm (1/8"), turn the collar turn-ups into wrong side, work and press it.
4. Work allowances of upper lower and front edges of left panel, press them into wrong side and topstitch.
5. Press the bow pleat into the back panel, make eyelets in accordance with marking and pull the tie in.
6. Into right panel, work three main button holes and sew auxiliary button. Into left panel, work one auxiliary button hole and sew main buttons.