You will need: soft wool or rich silk, silk crepe; 1 zipper; 3 buttons; fusing.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back panel - 2 details
2. Front panel - 2 details
3. Waistband - 1 detail
4. Facing - 2 details
Fusing: apply the fusing to wrong side of waistband and facings.
1. Sew front and back darts, and press them toward the center.
2. Sew back middle seam between closure marks and slit marks. Sew the zipper in.
3. Press slit allowances into wrong side, and topstitch.
4. Trim front panel with facing, press allowances apart, turn it right side out and serge facing open edge. Topstitch on 0.2 cm (1/16") distance.
5. Sew side seams.
6. Sew the waistband to garment upper edge right sides together. Press joining seam allowances to the waistband. Fold the waistband along the center, sew its ends. Turn the waistband out. Turn waistband lower edge and pin it so that its inner edge overlay the joining seam by 2 mm (1/16"). Topstitch the inner edge along joining seam from the right side. Make a buttonhole into waistband left end, sew the button on the right one.
7. Turn the hem under and stitch it. Sew decorative buttons.