This model includes ready embroidery scheme.
Recommended fabrics: suit material.
You will need: suit material; fusible interfacing; zipper; 1 button.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front right panel - 1 detail
2. Front left panel - 1 detail
3. Back panel - 2 details
4. Waistband - 1 detail
Fusible interfacing: strength the waistband with fusible interfacing.
1. Embroidery: Cut the front right panel with more seam allowances. Copy the embroidery with the carbon paper to fabric and work it. Then attach the pattern to the detail with ready embroidery and adjust/correct the cutting.
2. Strengthen the waistband with fusible interfacing. Strengthen the waistband with the fusible interfacing (press thermal interfacing on the left side with hot iron).
3. Sew the back central seam between notch marks. Press edges.
4. Tuck zipper under such that teeth are covered.
5. Seam darts together.
6. Topstitch the front relief seam up to the notch mark. Work separately the split edges and press them.
7. Sew side seams.
8. Sew waistband to waistline edge right side on left side; closure allowance is on back right end of the waistband. Fold waistband along center break line right sides together and sew short ends. Fold the band under the seam allowance of the open waistband edge overlapping the joining seam and topstitch close along the edge. Work the button hole into the left end of the band and sew the button to the right one.
9. Topstitch the hem. Sew the split allowances to hem.