You will need: denim, fusing, zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Rhombic insert - 2 details
2. Rhombic insert_2 - 2 details
3. Rhombic insert_3 - 2 details
4. Rhombic insert_4 - 2 details
5. Rhombic insert_5 - 2 details
6. Rhombic insert_6 - 2 details
7. Rhombic insert_7 - 2 details
8. Rhombic insert_8 - 2 details
9. Rhombic insert_9 - 2 details
10. Pocket - 1 detail
11. Facing - 2 details
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of facings.
2. Serge pocket outer contour. Press pocket upper edge and topstitch on the pocket. Press side and lower edges of pocket, according to pattern.
3. Sew back panel rhombic inserts, according to model. Serge seams and press them. Topstitch at 0.5 cm (3/16") from joining seams. Cut extra allowances.
4. Sew front panel rhombic inserts, according to model. Serge seams and press them. Topstitch at 0.5 cm from joining seams. Cut extra allowances.
5. Serge side edges. Sew side seams up to closure notch. Press seams apart and press closure slit. Sew the zipper in.
6. Sew side edge of back facing and front facing, them press it apart. Serge outer edge of facing.
7. Lay facings on garment upper edge, right sides together, then overstitch. Understitch facings. Turn facings to wrong side and press upper ready edge of garment. Fold side edges of front facing and back facing and sew them to zipper by hand.
8. Serge the hem. Press it under and topstitch.