You will need: denim, fusing, zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Pocket - 2 details
2. Flap - 4 details
3. Back panel - 1 detail
4. Front panel - 1 detail
5. Front yoke - 2 details
6. Back yoke - 2 details
7. Belt loop - 1 detail
Fusing: front/back yokes.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front/back yokes.
2. Serge side edges of front/back panels. Sew right side seam and press it apart. Serge the hem. Press hem allowance to wrong side.
3. Make and press pleats into front/back panels. Topstitch pleats at 15 cm (5-7/8") from upper edge.
4. Serge left side edge of outer yokes. Sew right side seam of inner/outer yokes. Serge lower edge of inner yokes.
5. Lay flaps right sides together and overstitch. Slash allowance of flap rounded corners and turn right side out. Make decorative stitch along outer contour of flaps at 0.5 cm (3/16") from edge. Serge flap upper edge.
6. Serge pocket outer contour and press it according to pattern. Topstitch upper edge on the pocket and mark pocket place on front part. Edgestitch the pocket along the contour. Topstitch the flap along marking. Fold the flap to right side and topstitch at 0.5 cm (3/16") from seam.
7. Sew outer yokes to the garment coinciding side seams. Lay yokes right sides together and overstitch yoke upper edges. Under stitch lower yoke. Fold yokes to wrong side and press ready upper edge of yoke.
8. Sew left side seam up to closure notch. Press closure slits and sew the zipper in caching yokes side edges. Topstitch lower yoke along seam joining upper yokes. Topstitch the hem.
9. Fold belt loops along the center, right sides together, coinciding edges, and overstitch it at 0.5-0.7 cm (3/16") from edges. Turn right side out placing the seam at fold or make edging of 0.1-0.2 cm (1/16") width to wrong side, and press it. Cut belt loops and topstitch according to marks.