You will need: sheer viscose or silk, fusing, zipper, and decorative cord.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back panel - 1 detail
2. Right front panel - 1 detail
3. Left front panel - 1 detail
4. Front facing - 1 detail
5. Back facing - 1 detail
6. Back flounce - 1 detail
7. Right front flounce - 1 detail
8. Left front flounce - 1 detail
Fusing: front/back facings.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front/back facings.
2. Sew front/back darts. Press back darts towards back panel center. Press front darts towards front panel center.
3. Serge from edge of right front flounce and left front flounce. Press right/left front flounce allowance to wrong side and topstitch at 0.5 cm (3/16") from edge. Sew right flounce to right front panel. Sew left flounce to left front panel. Serge joining seam and press it toward the garment.
4. Sew back flounce to back panel. Serge joining seam and press it toward the garment.
5. Serge front edge of right front panel and left front panel. Sew right front panel and left front panel together and press joining seam apart. Topstitch seam allowance at 0.7 cm (1/4"). Pull the cord in and fix it with horizontal stitch of 1 cm (3/8").
6. Serge side edges of front/back panel. Sew garment side seams and press them apart, leaving closure slit in left seam.
7. Sew facings right side edge and press the seam apart. Serge facing outer edge.
8. Sew the zipper in. Overstitch upper edge of front/back panels with facing. Under stitch facing. Fold facing side edges under and sew by hand.
9. Serge flounce lower edge. Press allowance to wrong side and topstitch on the garment at 0.5 cm (3/16") from lower edge.