You will need: denim, fusing; 1 zipper; 1 button.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back panel - 2 details
2. Pocket - 1 detail
3. Front panel - 2 details
4. Back facing - 1 detail
5. Front facing - 2 details
6. Pocket trimming - 1 detail
7. Pocket trimming 2 - 1 detail
8. Button catch - 1 detail
Fusing: front and back panels facing, button catch.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front and back panels' facing and button catch.
2. Mark front and back darts. Sew front and back darts. Press front darts toward front panel center, and press back darts toward back panel center.
3. Serge side edges of pocket trim-1 and pocket trim-2. Press facings side edges and topstitch on 0.5 cm (3/16") from edges. Serge facings lower edge, fold it under and topstitch on 1 cm (3/8") from bend. Topstitch pocket trim-1 on the pocket upper edge; topstitch pocket trim-2 on the pocket lower rounded edge; serge the patch pocket along the outer contour. Fold allowances under and press them, in accordance with the patter. Mark the pocket place on the front panel. Topstitch the pocket according to the marking.
4. Serge side edges of front and back panels.
5. Sew back panel middle seam and press it apart. Sew front panel middle seam to the notch. Press front panel middle seam apart.
6. Sew front and back panels' facing side edges and press them apart. Serge facing lower edges.
7. Sew side seams and press them apart.
8. Press closure one-piece facing into wrong side. Press front facing back edge. Coincide facing and garment upper edge, turn closure one-piece facing into right side and overstitch garment upper edge. Edgestitch facing. Cut the upper right corner and turn it right side out.
9. Sew the zipper under closure allowance edge (left part) along the edge. Sew zipper free braid to right part to one-piece facing. Fold the button catch along the center and overstitch one short lower and upper edge. Topstitch closure one-piece facing on the button catch at garment left part. Topstitch slit right edge catching facing.
Fix ready facing edges to garment seams.
10. Serge the hem, then fold it under and topstitch. Press ready garment hem
11. Make a buttonhole into the front right panel, sew the button on the left one.