You will need: viscose/silk, fusing, zipper, lace braid of 4-2 cm (1-5/8" - 6/8").
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Left back panel – 1 piece
2. Right back panel – 1 piece
3. Front panel – 1 piece
4. Front facing – 1 piece
5. Back facing – 2 pieces
6. Flounce – 1 piece
7. Small flounce – 1 piece
Fusing: front/back facings.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front/back facings.
2. Stitch darts into front/back panels. Press back darts towards back center, press front darts towards front center.
3. Serge back middle edge. Stitch back middle seam up to closure slit notch. Press back middle seam part pressing closure slits.
4. Serge lower edge of front/back panels. Lay the braid to seam allowance coinciding braid’s upper edge with ready front/back panels’ hem, then topstitch the braid.
5. Serge side edges. Stitch side seams and press them apart.
6. Stitch flounces’ upper/side edges. Lay flounces’ sergeed edges under lace braid and topstitch them.
7. Stitch facings’ side edges and press seams apart. Serge facings’ outer edge.
8. Stitch the zipper in. Overstitch front/back panels’ upper edge with facing. Under stitch facing. Fold side edges under and sew by hand.
9. Serge flounces’ lower edge and topstitch it.