You will need: moreen/viscose/denim; fusing; 8 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back gusset - 1 folded detail
2. Back-side gusset - 2 details
3. Front-side gusset - 2 details
4. Front gusset - 2 details
5. Waistband - 1 detail
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of waistband.
2. Sew all side seams.
3. Turn front panel one-piece facing into wrong side, and tack it.
4. Sew the waistband to garment upper edge right sides together. Press joining seam allowances toward the waistband. Fold the waistband along the center, and sew ends. Turn the waistband right side out. Fold waistband inner edge under so that its inner edge overlaps the joining seam by approximately 2 mm (1/16"). Topstitch the inner edge on the joining seam from right side.
5. Turn the hem allowance under and topstitch.
6. Make a buttonhole into waistband left end, sew the button on the right one.