You will need: viscose or silk, fusing, zipper
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back panel – 2 pieces
2. Front panel – 1 piece
3. Front facing – 1 piece
4. Back facing – 2 pieces
5. Flounce – 4 pieces
Fusing: front/back facings.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front/back facings.
2. Stitch front/back darts. Press back darts towards back center. Press front darts towards front center.
3. Serge side edges of front/back panels. Stitch garment side seams and press them apart.
4. Stitch facing’s side edges and press seams apart. Serge facings outer edges.
5. Stitch side edges of flounces leaving flounce middle edge free. Serge seams and press them.
6. Stitch the flounce to skirt hem. Serge the seam and press it towards the garment.
7. Serge middle edge of skirt and flounce. Stitch middle seam of skirt and flounce leafing a lit for zipper.
8. Stitch the zipper in. Overstitch front/back panels’ upper edge with facing. Under stitch facing. Fold facings’ side edges and sew by hand.
9. Serge flounces’ lower edge stretching it.