You will need: artificial leather or suede, fusing; 1 zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Side gusset - 4 details
2. Side upper panel - 4 details
3. Side lower panel - 4 details
4. Central insert - 4 details
5. Central gusset - 4 details
6. Front yoke - 2 details
7. Back yoke - 2 details
8. Front facing - 1 detail
9. Back facing - 1 detail
Fusing: front facing, back facing.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of waistband Sew darts into back yoke and press them toward the center.
2. Sew side gusset and side upper part. Topstitch the joining seam along the side gusset.
3. Sew stitched details to yoke details. Topstitch the seam along the yoke.
4. Sew central insert and central gusset. Press the seam and topstitch it along the central insert.
5. Sew side lower panel to central insert. Press the seam and topstitch it along side lower panel.
6. Sew upper and lower panels. Press the seam upward and topstitch it.
7. Sew right and left part of front and back panels. Press the seam apart.
8. Sew side seams. Sew the zipper in left side seam, its teeth hidden.
9. Sew facings along right side seam. Serge the lower edge of facing. Fold facing and the garment right sides together and overstitch the garment upper edge. Turn the facing upward and topstitch it on seam allowance. Sew facing sides to the zipper.
10. Serge hem. Turn under hem allowance; topstitch. If you wish, you can leave bottom hem of garment raw (unfinished).