Recommended fabrics: light natural or combined material.
You will need: Linen; lining; fusible interfacing; zipper; 3 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front panel - 1 folded detail
2. Back panel - 1 folded detail
3. Side facing of back panel - 2 details
4. Front facing - 1 folded detail
5. Back facing – 1 folded detail
1. Back panel – 1 folded detail
Fusible interfacing: reinforce back facing, front facing and side facing of back panel with interfacing.
1. Reinforce back facing, front facing and side facing of back panel with interfacing (press the thermal interfacing on the left side with hot iron).
2. Sew darts into front and back panels as well as into lining and press them towards center.
3. Work lower edge of back panel lining. Lay front panel with back panel lining and sew right side and left side seams up to the zipper mark.
4. Sew zipper in.
5. Work the front panel lower edge. Press side allowance into front and sew by hand.
6. Fold fabric back panel with side facing of back panel and work side edges, one-piece side half belts and waistline up to side darts. Make notches into back panel waistline near darts.
7. Coincide back fabric panel wrong side and lining right side and tack waistline edges. Do not catch left side closure allowance.
8. Sew right side seam of facings and pin it to waistline. Fold out facing ends near zipper on the distance of 5 mm (3/16") from each side. Fold allowance along the zipper into right side and pin facing upper edge. Work upper edge. Fold facing and zipper allowance into wrong side and sew by hand.
9. Work the back panel hem.
10. Work the decorative stitch along front panel waistline, along back panel side edges and pat edges up to darts, and along back panel waistline.
11. Work the button hole into right half belt and sew buttons to left one.