You will need: denim, fusing, zipper, 1 button.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front panel – 2 pieces
2. Back panel – 2 pieces
3. Back yoke_1 – 2 pieces
4. Back yoke_2 – 2 pieces
5. Back yoke_3 – 2 pieces
6. Back yoke_4 – 2 pieces
7. Back yoke – 2 pieces
8. Decorative belt loop – 1 piece
9. Waistband – 1 piece
10. Button catch – 1 piece
Fusing: waistband, button catch.
1. Apply the fusing on wrong side of waistband, button catch.
2. Stitch shaped edges of yokes: back yoke_1, back yoke_2, back yoke_3, back yoke_4, back yoke. Serge seams, press them and topstitch at 0.5 cm from joining seams.
3. Stitch yokes to back panel. Serge the seam, press it and topstitch at 0.5 cm (3/16") from joining seam.
4. Stitch middle back seam. Serge the seam, press it and make double decorative stitch at 0.5 cm from middle seam.
5. Press side edges and lower edge of decorative belt loop and topstitch the loop on back panel.
6. Serge middle front edge. Stitch middle front edge between closure notch and slit notch. Press middle seam and make double-topstitch middle seam.
7. Stitch garment side edges, serge seams and press them.
8. Press one-piece facing of closure into wrong side. Stitch the zipper under closure left allowance. Stitch zipper free braid on right edge of one-piece facing. Fold button catch along the center and overstitch short lower edge. Topstitch one-piece facing of closure on left button catch. Topstitch slit’s right edge catching facing.
9. Press the waistband along the center wrong side out. Serge waistband lower edge. Stitch the waistband to skirt. Overstitch waistband’s ends. Cut extra fabric and turn ends right side out. Topstitch sergeed edge on seam joining the waistband.
10. Serge skirt hem. Fold the hem under and press it. Topstitch underfolded hem no the skirt.
11. Make buttonhole into waistband right edge, sew button on left one.