You will need: denim, fusing; zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back panel - 1 detail
2. Front narrow gusset - 1 detail
3. Front right side part - 1 detail
4. Front gusset - 1 detail
5. Front left side part - 1 detail
6. Front lower insert - 1 detail
7. Asymmetrical lower part - 1 detail
8. Back lower gusset - 1 detail
9. Front facing - 1 detail
10. Back facing - 1 detail
Fusing: front facing, back facing.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front/back facings.
2. Sew front narrow gusset to front right side part. Serge the seam and press it.
3. Sew the front gusset to front narrow gusset. Serge the seam and press it.
4. Sew front lower insert to front left side part. Serge the seam and press it.
5. Sew asymmetrical lower part to back panel. Serge the seam and press it.
6. Sew back lower gusset to asymmetrical lower part. Serge the seam and press it.
7. Serge side edges. Sew side seams up to zipper notch. Press seams apart and press closure edges. Sew the zipper in.
8. Serge the hem and front asymmetrical edge. Sew front edge to the notch, them press apart.
9. Sew front and back facings' side seams, then pres them apart.
10. Fold facings and garment upper edges right sides together, and overstitch. Topstitch the overstitching seam at 0.2 cm (1/16") from overstitching seam. Turn the facings into wrong side and press garment ready upper edge. Turn front/back facings side edges under and sew to the zipper by hand.
11. Press the hem and front asymmetry edge, and topstitch it.