Recommended fabrics: light material, natural or combined.
You will need: crepe satin; 1 zipper, 1 button.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back gusset - 1 folded detail
2. Bake side gusset -2 details
3. Front side gusset -2 details
4. Front gusset - 1 folded detail
5. Waistband - 1 detail
Fusible interfacing: waistband.
1. Strength the waistband with the fusible interfacing.
2. Topstitch all side seams excluding place for zipper in the left side seam. Work seams together and press left side seam apart.
3. Sew zipper in so that teeth were hidden.
4. Sew waistband to waistline edge overlapping the right side of zipper. Fold the band under the seam allowance of the open waistband edge overlapping the joining seam and topstitch close along the edge. Fold waistband along center break line right sides together and sew short ends.
5. Turn over hem allowance along hemline up to 1 cm (3/8") width, press, then topstitch.
6. Work a button hole into the left end and sew the button to the right.