Recommended fabrics: suit material, crepe.
You will need: gabardine; fusible interfacing; zipper; large round buckle.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front panel - 1 folded detail
2. Back panel - 2 details
3. Front facing -1 folded detail
4. Back facing - 2 details
5. Belt loop - 1 detail (is cut into 4 loops)
6. Waistband - 2 details
Fusible interfacing: facings, waistband.
1. Sew darts into front and back panels, press them towards center.
2. Sew back center seam from the zipper mart down to slit mark. Sew side seams. Sew zipper in.
3. Sew back center seam and right side seam on facings. Topstitch the facings on panel waistlines of right sides together. Cut allowances up to 0.5 cm (3/16") width, lay them under the facings and topstitch closely along the edge. Fold facing into wrong side, press upper edge. Fold facings under, sew them to zipper band. Additionally, sew lower edges of facings to seam allowance and dart depths.
4. Press long edges of belt loop to left and topstitch. Cut into four pieces. Turn pieces in short sides and closely topstitch.
5. Turn over hem allowance along hemline, press, then topstitch.