Recommended fabrics: dense natural or combine material.
You will need: silk; fusible interfacing; 1 zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back panel - 1 folded detail
2. Front right panel - 1 folded detail
3. Front left panel - 1 folded detail
4. Back yoke - 1 folded detail
5. Front yoke - 1 folded detail
Fusible interfacing: lower details of yokes.
1. Embroidery: Cut front right panel with slightly enlarged seam allowances. Copy the embroidery with the carbon paper to fabric and work it. Then attach the pattern to the detail with ready embroidery and adjust/correct the cutting.
2. Strengthen lower yoke details with fusible interfacing.
3. Press central edges allowances into wrong side and topstitch them. Lay right and left panels together coinciding center lines. Tack waistlines edges.
4. Sew lower edges of yokes and upper edges of panels. Press allowances into yokes.
5. Sew right side seam up to slit mark. Sew left side seam below zipper split mark, press allowances apart. Tack zipper under split edges, topstitch it from the right side.
6. Sew together lower yoke side seams.
7. Sew upper edges of skirt with lower yokes; trim them into wrong side and press. Topstitch open edges of lower yokes into the joining seam of upper ones. Fold under side edges of lower yokes and sew them to zipper band.
8. Turn over hem allowance, press, then topstitch.