You will need: denim, fusing; zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back yoke - 2 details
2. Front yoke - 1 detail
3. Back facing - 2 details
4. Front facing - 1 detail
5. Panel - 2 details
Fusing: back/front facing.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of back/front facings.
2. Mark and sew back darts. Press darts toward back yoke middle seam.
3. Serge back/front yoke edges. Sew back/front yoke edges and press tem apart.
4. Serge panel front middle edge, sew, then press apart. Serge panel lower edge and press the hem. Make pleats according to notches and press tem, fixing with stitch at the top, at 0.5 cm (3/16") from panel upper edge. Sew ready front and back yokes to garment panel, serge the seam and press it toward the yoke.
5. Sew front/back facing side edges and press them apart. Serge facing outer edge and back facing middle seam.
6. Serge back panel middle edge. Press slits for zipper and sew the zipper in. Fold back middle edge under and sew by hands.
7. Coincide facings with front/back yokes, right sides together, and overstitch yoke upper edges. Topstitch the overstitching seam on facings at 0.2 cm (1/16") distance from overstitching seam. Turn the facings into wrong side and press yoke ready upper edge. Topstitch the hem.