You will need: natural fabric, fusing, zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Belt loop - 1 detail
2. Back panel - 1 detail
3. Front panel - 1 detail
4. Back yoke - 2 details
5. Front yoke - 2 details
Fusing: front yoke, back yoke.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front yoke and back yoke.
2. Make pleats into front panel and back panel stitching pleats to notch.
3. Sew front yoke to front panel. Press joining seam towards the yoke.
4. Sew back yoke to back panel. Press joining seam into yoke.
5. Serge side edges. Sew side seam of front/back panels, leaving a slit for zipper in left side seam. Press side seams apart and press closure slits. Sew the zipper in.
6. Sew side right seam reinforced with fusing front yoke and back yoke. Press joining seam apart. Serge yoke outer edge.
7. Fold yokes with garment upper edge, right sides together, and overstitch. Topstitch overstitch seam on strengthened yokes at 0.2 cm (1/16") from overstitching. Turn yokes into wrong side and press garment upper ready edge. Sew turned under side edges of front and back yokes to zipper braids. Topstitch yoke sergeed edge to joining seam.
8. Fold belt loop along the center right side inside, coincide edges and overstitch at 0.5-0.7 cm (3/16") from edges. Turn the loop right side out, place the seam at bend of make edging of 0.1-0.2 cm (1/16") width into wrong side, then press. Cut belt loops and topstitch them on yokes.
9. Serge font/back panels hem, press it under and sew by hand.