You will need: natural or artificial satin and printed "twin" - fabrics for trimming; fusing; 1 zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front panel - 1 detail
2. Back panel - 1 detail
3. Waistband - 1 detail
1. Skirt lower panel - 2 details
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of waistband. Sew front and back darts, then press them toward the center.
2. Sew garment lower panels to front and back panels. Serge and press seams.
3. Sew side seams. Sew the zipper in left side seam, with its teeth hidden.
4. Fold the waistband along the center, sew ends and closure allowance. Sew waistband outer part to garment upper edge. Fold the inner part under and sew it above the joining sea. Serge the buttonhole.
5. Serge and stitch the hem.