You will need: fusing; eyelets; zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front figure yoke - 4 details
2. Front yoke central insert - 2 details
3. Front panel - 2 details
4. Back panel - 2 details
5. Back yoke - 4 details
Fusing: figure yoke and front central insert; back yoke.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of figure yoke and front central insert; back yokes.
2. Mark and sew back darts. Press darts towards back panel middle seam.
3. Sew middle seam of front panel and serge it. Then press the seam to right part of front panel and topstitch at 0.2 cm (1/16")from joining seam.
4. Sew side seams and serge them. Press the seam towards back panel.
5. Sew side edge of front figure yoke to back yoke and press them apart. Serge inner yoke's lower edge of front/back panels.
6. Fold yoke ready details right sides together. Overstitch the yoke along upper edge, leaving pack panel yoke middle ege free. Slash rounded corners' allowances of front figure yoke, then turn them right side out. Press the yoke.
7. Fold details of central insert right sides together and overstitch along upper edge. Press overstitching seam. Make decorative seam at 0.2 cm (1/16") from upper edge. Serge front insert's lower and side edges.
8. Sew the yoke to the garment; serge middle edge of back panel's yoke center and back panel middle seam with one stitch, back panel middle seam with one stitch. Sew back panel middle seam to notch pointing closure. Press the seam apart. Press closure slit and sew the zipper in. Topstitch yoke's ready edge.
9. Apply front central insert under front figure yoke and topstitch.
10. Make eyelets. Pull the cord and tie it. Fold the hem under and topstitch.