Recommended fabrics: wool or silk.
You will need: Soft wool; 1 zipper; 1 button; fusible interfacing for waistband.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Central part of front panel - 1 folded detail
2. Side part of front panel - 2 details
3. Back panel - 2 details
4. Waistband - 1 detail
Fusible interfacing: reinforce the waistband with fusible interfacing.
1. Sew front relief seams together. Press allowances toward the front panel middle part. Work a facing stitch on the relief seams of right side.
2. Sew back panel darts together.
3. Sew back center seam leaving the upper part of the seam free for zipper.
4. Sew zipper in.
5. Sew side seams together.
6. Sew waistband to waistline edge right side on left. Fold waistband along center break line right sides together; sew ends. Fold the band under the seam allowances of the open waistband overlapping the joining seam and topstitch closely along the edge. Work a button hole into the left end of the band and sew button to the right one.
7. Turn over hem allowance along hemline, press, then topstitch.