You will need: denim, a cord; fusing; eyelets.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back center panel - 2 details
2. Back panel insert 1 - 2 details
3. Back panel insert 2 - 2 details
4. Skirt side part - 4 details
5. Front center panel - 1 detail
6. Front panel insert 1 - 2 details
7. Front panel isert 2 - 2 details
8. Front panel facing - 1 detail
9. Button catch - 1 detail
10. Closure facing - 2 details
Fusing: closure facing, button catch, front panel facing.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of closure facing, button catch, front/back panels' facing.
2. Sew relieve seams: skirt side, front panel insert 2, front panel insert 1 and front central panel. Serge seams, press them and make a decorative seam at 0.5 cm (3/16") from joining seams.
3. Sew relieve seams: skirt side, back panel insert 2, back panel insert 1 and back central panel. Serge seams, press them and make a decorative seam at 0.5 cm from joining seams.
4. Sew side enges of front panel and back one. Serge side seams and press them.
5. Serge middle seam of back panel, sew it towards the notch. Press back panel middle seam apart.
6. Fold the button catch along the center and overstitch its upper and lower edges. Turn the buton catch its right side out and press it.
7. Sew side edges of front panel facing and closure facing. Serge outer edge of closure facing and front panel.
8. Apply facings to garment upper edge right sides together; overstitch garment upper edge and back panel right middle edge. Overstitch facings on 0.2 cm (1/16") from overstitch seam. Cease right corner and turn it right side out. Fold facings into wrong side; press garment upper ready edge.
9. Serge side edge of button catch. Sew button catch to back panel middle edge. Fold middle edge of closure facing and topstitch on the button catch joining seam.
10. Sew the hem; then press it.
11. Make eyelets.