Recommended fabrics: soft materials of natural or combined fibers.
You will need: Companion gabardine; zipper; 1 button; fusible interfacing.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Upper part of back panel - 1 detail
2. Lower part of back panel - 1 detail
3. Upper part of front panel - 1 detail
4. Lower part of front panel - 1 detail
5. Gusset - 1 detail
6. Waistband - 1 detail
Fusible interfacing: reinforce the waistband detail with fusible interfacing.
1. Sew together darts at skirt upper parts, press them toward center.
2. Sew together upper and lower details of the skirt correspondingly. Press seams downwards.
3. Sew right side seam. Sew the gusset to lower parts of the skirt. Press the allowances of left side seam to the wrong side and sew the zipper under them.
4. Sew waistband to waistline edge right side on left, right back side longer to make fastening. Face waistband ends. Fold inside edges of waistband and sew them in the sewing seam. Work a button hole on the left end of the waistband and sew button on the right one.
5. Turn over hem allowance along hemline, press, then topstitch or sew by hand.