You will need: sheer flax; fusing; 1 zipper; 10 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part - 2 details
2. Back part - 2 details
3. Front facing - 2 details
4. Back facing - 2 details
5. Fly panel facing - 1 detail
6. Inner front part - 4 details
Fusing: front facing, back facing, fly panel facing, inner front part, fusing stripe. Fusing stripe must be of 4 cm (1-5/8") width and of 2-3 cm (1-1/8") longer than pocket entrance.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of back/front facings, fly panel facing and inner front part.
2. Mark slit place on front panel and reinforce it with fusing stripe.
3. Sew back darts and press them towards back center.
4. Serge inside leg/side edges, front/back middle edges.
5. Press side edge of fly panel facing along marked line. Serge curve edge of fly panel facing.
6. Lay details of inner front part together. Overstitch middle front edge and curve edge of inner front part. Turn inner front part and press it.
7. Stitch pressed fly panel facing to marked slit line on front part. Lay Stitch front inner part to slit line on another side. Control stitching: stitches must be parallel, their ends must be at the same level; distance between stitches must be equal to width of off-set welt (made of ready fly facing). Cut front part along the center, between stitches. Make diagonal notches at 1-1.5 cm (5/8") from stitch end. Pull inner front part and fly panel facing right side out through this slit. Fix slit ends with double reverse stitches along corner bases on wrong side. Serge lower edge of fly panel facing and of inner front part.
8. Sew inside leg/side seams and press the apart. Sew inside leg seam and inside leg seam. Make another stitch close to inside leg seam.
9. Sew front/back facings side seams. Press facing side seams apart.
10. Overstitch front part upper edge with fly panel facing. Topstitch along upper contour/curved contour of fly panel facing at 0.2 cm (1/16") from edge.
11. Serge lower facings outer edges. Stitch facings to upper part of inner front part and back part upper edge coinciding side seams. Overstitch facing corners. Slash corner allowances, turn them right side out and press. Topstitch sergeed facing edge along joining seam.
12. Make buttonholes into front part. Sew buttons on inner front part.
13. Serge garment hem. Press the hem under and topstitch. Make buttons into front facing right edge. Sew buttons on front facing left edge.