You will need: flax, fusing, decorative cord.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part - 2 details
2. Back part - 2 details
3. Flap - 2 details
4. Belt loop - 1 detail
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of flap.
2. Lay flap details right sides together and overstitch. Slash allowances in corners, and turn right side out. Topstitch along flap outer contour at 0.5 cm (3/16") from edge. Serge flap upper edge. Mark flap place and topstitch flap along marking. Fold the flap to right side and topstitch it at 0.5 cm from seam.
3. Serge side/inside leg edges of front/back parts, front middle edge, fly front edge and back middle edge.
4. Fold belt loop along the center, right side together, coincide edges and overstitch at 0.5-0.7 cm (3/16") from edges. Turn right side out, place the seam at fold or make edging of 0.1-0.2 cm (1/16") width to wrong side, and press.
5. Sew side/inside leg seams, and press them apart. Sew fly front edge and middle sitting edge.
6. Serge garment upper edge. Press garment upper edge to wrong side. Topstitch allowance. Mark place of belt loops. Cut belt loops of proper size and topstitch according to marks.
7. Serge hem allowance and press to wrong side. Topstitch hem allowance. Pull decorative cord into belt loops.