You will need: fabric suitable for blouse, fusing, 10 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Yoke - 1 detail
2. Back part - 2 details
3. Font part - 2 details
4. Collar - 2 details
5. Stand-up collar - 2 details
6. Front facing - 2 details
7. Cuff - 2 details
8. Sleeve - 2 details
9. Flap - 4 details
10. Pocket - 2 details
Fusing: front facing, outer collar, stand-up collar, cuff.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front facing, outer collar, stand-up collar, cuff.
2. Stitch front darts. Press them downwards.
3. Serge front facing inner edge.
4. Lay flap details right sides together and overstitch them. Cut allowances into corners and turn them right side out. Topstitch along flap outer corner at 0.5 cm (3/16") from edge and serge flap upper edge.
5. Serge pocket outer contour and press it according to pattern. Topstitch upper edge on the pocket; topstitch the pocket along the contour at 0.2 cm (1/16") from pocket edge. Tops the flap according to marks. Fold the flap towards right side and topstitch it at 0.5 cm from the seam.
6. Stitch back middle seam and serge it apart. Press back middle edge rightwards.
7. Stitch the yoke to front part. Serge joining seam and press it towards front part.
8. Overstitch edgings with front facings, slash extra fabric in corners and turn front facings right sides out. Press edgings.
9. Stitch the yoke to back part. Serge joining seam and press it backwards. Stitch garment side edges and serge them. Press garment side edges backwards.
10. Make a slit into a sleeve. Press the piping along the center. Trim the slit with piping, make a stitch at slit top corner. Stitch sleeve edge and serge it. Press sleeve edge. Make pleats along sleeve hem between notches.
11. Stitch sleeves in.
12. Overstitch inner collar with outer one, turn the collar right side out. Press the collar.
13. Stitch stand-ups together, inserting the collar between them. Press stand-up collar.
14. Stitch inner stand-up with collar into neckline. Fold outer stand-up open edge and topstitch it along the seam joining inner stand-up.
15. Overstitch cuff side edges and turn the cuff right side out. Press ready cuff.
16. Stitch outer cuff to sleeve lower edge. Fold inner cuff under and topstitch.
17. Serge garment hem, fold it out and topstitch.
18. Make buttonholes into right front part, sew buttons on left one.