You will need: denim with elastic yarns, fusing, separating zipper, 2 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Pocket - 2 pieces
2. Pocket facing - 2 pieces
3. Back part - 1 piece
4. Front part - 2 pieces
5. Front yoke - 2 pieces
6. Front facing - 2 pieces
7. Collar - 2 pieces
8. Sleeve - 2 pieces
9. Half-belt - 2 pieces
Fusing: front facing, outer collar, cuff, pocket facing.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front facing, outer collar, cuff, pocket facing.
2. Stitch bust darts and back waist darts. Press bust darts downwards, press back waist darts towards back center.
3. Stitch the yoke to front part and serge the seam, press joining seam towards the yoke and topstitch at 0.5 cm (3/16") from seam.
3. Stitch the zipper to front parts.
4. Mark pocket place on front part. Overstitch pocket upper edge with facing. Fold the facing to right side and press upper edge. Press pocket facing's lower edge at 1 cm (3/8") and topstitch it at 0.5 cm from edge. Serge the pocket along outer contour, leave pocket entrance free. Press sergeed allowances in accordance with pattern. Topstitch the pocket on tacking along outer contour at 0.5 cm from pocket edge.
5. Serge inner edges of front facings. Overstitch front parts with front facings.
6. Turn front facings into wrong side and fold them under. Process front facing edge, press it and topstitch.
7. Topstitch along zipper joining seam.
8. Stitch shoulder seams and serge them. Press seams backwards.
9. Stitch side seams and serge them. Press seams backwards.
10. Overstitch inner collar with outer one; turn the collar right side out.
11. Stitch inner collar into neckline, fold outer collar's open edge under and topstitch along the seam joining inner collar. Topstitch along the collar. Fix front facing at shoulder seams at 1 cm.
12. Fold the half belt along the center wrong side out and overstitch its upper corner and side edge; leave lower edge free, to turn the details right side out. Turn the half belt right side out and press it.
13. Mark placement of half belt (strap) at sleeve hem and stitch the detail at 0.5 cm from allowance edge. Serge sleeve hem. Mark sleeve turn-out cuffs, press cuff's upper bend. Fold the cuff under, measuring cuff's width, then press again. Topstitch hem allowance on the sleeve.
14. Stitch sleeve seam and serge it. Press sleeve seam backwards.
15. Stitch sleeves in. Ease them when stitching.
16. Serge garment hem, fold it under and topstitch.
17. Serge buttonholes into half belt, sew buttons.