You will need: silk, jersey coupons for waistband and cuffs, elastic braid of 3 cm (1-1/8") length.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part - 2 details
2. Back part - 2 details
4. Cuffs - 2 details
1. Sew side edges and serge them. Press side seams backwards.
2. Sew inside leg seam and serge it. Press inside leg seams backwards.
3. Sew front edge and middle edge. Serge front seam and middle sea. Make another seam along the crotch aloes to joining seam of front seam and middle seam.
4. Sew cuffs side edges in a ring, then serge them. Sew cuffs to garment lower edges, gathering hems and stretching cuffs. Serge joining seam.
5. Cut elastic braid according to your girths. Sew side edges of elastic braid. Sew waistband side edges, then serge them. Sew elastic braid to lower edge of jersey waistband.
6. Coincide waistband side edges and garment side seams, gathering garment upper edge and stretching waistband lower edge. Remove tacking. Sew elastic braid to the waistband. Serge joining seam.