You will need: natural or mixed silk; 1 zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part - 2 details
2. Back part - 2 details
3. Front facing - 1 folded detail
4. Back part facing - 2 details
1. Sew darts, then press darts depths toward the center.
2. Sew side seams, with a zipper slit in the left seam left. Sew leg inside seams. Press allowances apart. Sew front middle seam and back middle one with one stitch. Press the allowances downward the roundings.
3. ZIPPER: Press slit edges allowance into wrong side. Sew the zipper under slit edges.
4. Garment upper edge: sew back middle seam and right side one. Topstitch facing on parts upper edges right sides together. Cut the allowances to 0.5 cm (3/16") width, place them under facings and stitch along the edges. Turn facings into wrong side, press the upper edge. Turn the facings from inside, sew them on zipper braid. Additionally, sew facing lower edges to seam allowances and darts depths.
5. Turn the hem allowance under, then sew.