You will need: flax, fusing, zipper, 1 button, 2 decorative zippers.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Side front part - 2 details
2. Front part - 2 details
3. Back part - 2 details
4. Right front facing - 2 details
5. Left front facing - 2 details
6. Button catch - 1 detail
7. Back facing - 2 details
8. Belt loop - 1 detail
9. Waistband - 1 detail
1. Pocket lining - 2 details
Fusing: back/front facings, button catch, pocket entrance allowance.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of back/front facing, button catch, pocket entrance allowance.
2. Press front/back creases.
3. Mark a pocket on front part. Fold facing and pocket right side tighter and pin along pocket entrance marking. Make stitches on wrong side along pocket marked lines making a rectangle. Cut facing and fabric detail along pocket entrance, make diagonal notches at 1-1.5 cm (5/8") from pocket ends. Pull facing into wrong side through this slit, and press pocket entrance. Sew the zipper under pocket so that teeth are visible. Topstitch the pocket along h edge at 0.2 cm (1/16"). Tack decorative pocket facing to facing allowance, cut extra fabric and sew pocket facing to facing allowance. Remove tacking and serge outer contour of facing and pocket facing.
4. Overstitch pocket upper edge of front part with pocket lining and topstitch. Fold side front part and pocket lining; stitch edges and serge them. Sew side part to front part with 3 cm (1-3/16") stitch along upper edge.
5. Sew side seams and serge them. Press side seams backwards.
6. Serge front/middle edges and the hem. Sew inside leg seams and serge it. Press inside leg seams backwards. Sew front edge and middle edge up to closure notch. Make another seam along crotch one close to seam joining front seam and middle one.
7. Fold button catch along the center, right side inside, and overstitch lower short edge. Turn button catch into right side and press it. Serge inner edge of button catch and press when ready.
8. Press closure one-piece facings to wrong side. Sew zipper in (to left edge), swing simultaneously button catch. Sew zipper free braid to front edge to one-piece facing. Topstitch along right edge of front part, catching facing.
9. Serge belt loop, press when ready and topstitch at 0.3 cm (1/8") from edge. Press belt loop when ready.
10. Sew side edges of front/back facings, press seams apart. Mark belt loop places and sew to lower edges of facings. Sew facings to garment upper edge and press joining seam on facings.
11. Serge outer edge of lower facings. Lay facings right sides together and overstitch along upper edge. Topstitch serge seam on lower facings at 0.2 cm (1/16") from seam, stopping 3 cm (1-3/16") before each end. Serge facing ends, cut extra fabric and turn corners right side out.
12. Topstitch lower facings on seam joining upper facings, ad press. Fold upper allowances of belt loops and topstitch them on facings.
13. Press the hem to wrong side and topstitch.
14. Make a buttonhole into facing right edge, and sew a button on left one.